Monday, August 20, 2007

Blue Reflection-02


Blue Reflection-02
Originally uploaded by Teknowizard
My mind is often in absolute turmoil from the disabilities and problems in life. For me it helps to calm my mind when I play with colorful patterns, concentrating on creating and just doing/experimenting rather than intentional design. I love creating these more than anything but from what I understand they are probably not very marketable. I think someday when I get a little more stable, I will start doing some commercial type work and offer a service creating signs with these artworks as the attention grabber. Until then, I offer them as open edition prints, available in a range of sizes, art papers & canvas and can be ordered with frame if you like.

Visit My Symmetrical Art Gallery

2 comments:

Morgaine said...

That's beautiful. What medium did you use?

What is your definition of disabled? Do you mean physically disabled or would you include mental illness if the person was unable to work?

Randall K said...

The medium on all my art these days is Digital. It is the only way I can still create.

Yes, disabled includes mental disablilities, I live with both. I just ask that posts be clean cut (safe for children to see/read)- you can contact me if you'd like - teknowizard at clearwire.net